Organic grape seed oil, cold-pressed
The golden oil from red grapes
Those who know how grape seed oil is produced, know how to appreciate it! It goes like this. For grape seed oil from Pödör at least 200 kg of pomace are needed to gain around 15 kg of grape seeds. From those 15 kg of seeds one liter at the most of grape seed oil is produced in the cold-pressing process. So as you can see, the way to grape seed oil is long but it pays off!
The substances contained in organic grapes are - due to its polyphenols which are a type of secondary plant compound - even more healthy than those of white grapes. Combine grape seed oil with hearty dishes that you want to lend that little something extra!
Uses for organic grape seed oil
Whoever wants to transform a common dish into something exquisite is on the right track with organic grape seed oil. This specialty oil reminds one faintly of red grapes and of nuts. The fruity, berry taste enhances simple dishes like steamed vegetables or salads at the drop of a hat. Apart from that, this oil from organic grapes goes wonderfully with dark meats, game and fungi. Just a few drops are enough!
100% oil from organic grape seed.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids12g
Monounsaturated fatty acids16g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids72g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts or sesame seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Unopened it can be stored for 18 months in a cold, dry space protected from sunshine. The exact expiry date is displayed on the bottle.
After opening, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 months, so that its valuable vitamins, trace elements and minerals do not lose their high quality.
It is an unfiltered oil, so best to shake it up before consumption.
Country of origin: Austria
Positive effects of organic grape seed oil
The valuable plant compound polyphenol, also called OPC, protects cells from harmful factors in the long term. For you that means reduced risk of becoming ill with diabetes II, overweight or heart problems.
Organic grape seed oil also ranks at the top as far as vitamin E content is concerned. It contains three times as much of this anti-oxidant than olive oil and is therefore a master at cell protection!
The optimal fatty acid ratio in grape seed oil is also without question. It consists to 90 percent of unsaturated fatty acids, 70 percent of which are valuable linoleic acid. It helps to balance cholesterol levels.
In addition the lecithin contained keeps nerves and the brain going.
- Pödör green smoothie with Pödör Flaxseed and Zweigelt Grape seed oils
- Sweet potato cream soup with Pödör zweigelt grapeseed- and hazelnut oil
- Chocolate- pumpkin muffin with zweigelt grapeseed oil
- Orange-carrot- fennel soup with zweigelt grapeseed oil
- Zucchini salad with dill and feta cheese, complete with zweigelt grape seed oil
- Salmon fillet recipe with champagne, capers and grape seed oil
- Gluten free tabbouleh recipe
- White summer radish salad with beer vinegar vinaigrette
- Cantaloupe salad with grape seed oil and olives
- Grape salsa recipe
- Mediterranean watermelon salad recipe
- Cottage cheese sandwich with grape seed oil recipe
- Cherry fennel salad recipe