Handcrafted products made with care and years of experience
High quality mustard from Piedmont hazelnuts
Quality is a main priority at Pödör. That is why only the very best Piedmont hazelnuts are used for this fine hazelnut mustard. Cultivated in Italy and processed into mustard in Austria these nuts are the most important ingredient of exclusive hazelnut mustard from Pödör.
With this hazelnut mustard you not only satisfy your palate; as a pleasant side effect the substances contained in mustard can have a positive effect on your well-being. The oils in mustard have, amongst other properties, the ability to stimulate digestion which enables fatty foods to be more easily digested.
Uses for hazelnut mustard
The fine flavor of Piedmont hazelnuts harmonizes wonderfully with the mild hotness of the mustard which will delight you. Use hazelnut mustard to enhance salads, home-made mayonnaise, spreads and dips. The delectably nutty and mildly hot flavor will turn the simplest dishes into something really special.
Water, wine vinegar, mustard seed, hazelnut, salt, sugar and spices.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids0,1g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts or sesame seeds in traces!
Store between +10 and +25 °C, and protect from sunlight.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 4 months.
Positive effects of hazelnut mustard
The precious substances conatined in Piedmont hazelnuts combined with the positive effects of mustard seed oils make hazelnut mustard from Pödör so valuable. The high lecithin content in hazelnuts make them a superfood for the brain. Increased concentration and high performance in our brain are the results.
If hazelnut mustard is consumed regularly the omega-6 fatty acids contained in it have a positive effect on heart health.
In addition the oils in mustard restrict the growth of bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Egg salad with Pödör flaxseed oil mayonnaise
- Home-made Pödör Flax Seed Oil mayonnaise
- Rucola salad with Pödör apricot seed oil and Pödör apricot fruit vinegar
- Pödör tomato salad with Pödör thistle and flaxseed oils
- Pödör egg and broccoli salad with Pödör pine nut oil and Pödör pear vinegar
- Home-made sesame oil mayonnaise
- Home-made Pödör mayonnaise with flaxseed and thistle oil
- Home-made Pödör Flax Seed Oil luxury mayonnaise
- Grilled heart salad with gorgonzola cheese
- Baked vegetables with chives and chia oil sauce
- Omega-3 mayonnaise with sesame seed and flaxseed oils
- Avocado-lentil salad
- Omega-3 walnut and camelina oil mayonnaise
Explore more sale offers