Pistachio oil, cold-pressed
Handcrafted products made with care and years of experience
- 100% natural, pure
- Made from the first pressing, unfiltered
- Vegan, gluten-free
- Guaranteed 100% freshness
Golden green choiceness
Many decorated chefs and gourmets have already become aware of precious pistachio oil. They use it in the kitchen when they want to add that special something to their delicious creations. The green oil from the pistachio reminds one of roasted nuts and holidays in the south. They say that the greener the oil the better the pistachio.
This is a belief followed by Pödör with their guaranteed cold-pressed quality. By the way, when you are holding a bottle of pistachio oil from Pödör in your hands you are holding a rarity because one pistachio tree only produces around 20 kg of the little green nuts per year.
Uses for cold-pressed pistachio oil
The green, shimmering pistachio oil will nobly enhance your pantry. Only a few drops are sufficient to lend your meals a very special aroma. Pistachio oil has a light roast aroma which harmonizes perfectly with sweet dishes, cakes and ice cream. Salad dressings, cheese, noodles or rice dishes also benefit from the wonderful flavor of this precious oil. This vegetable oil releases its full flavor when dripped over finished dishes and has not been subjected to high heat.
100% oil from pistachio seeds.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids7g
Monounsaturated fatty acids76g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids17g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts or sesame seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Unopened it can be stored for 18 months in a cold, dry space protected from sunshine. The exact expiry date is displayed on the bottle.
After opening, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 months, so that its valuable vitamins, trace elements and minerals do not lose their high quality.
It is an unfiltered oil, so best to shake it up before consumption.
Country of origin: Austria
Positive effects of pistachio oil
Just as in most healthy vegetable oils, pistachio oil has a high concentration of mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids. These fatty acids keep cholesterol levels in balance and have a positive effect on the cardiovascular system.
A well-balanced mixture of E, B and above all A vitamins protect cells from free radicals. The result is smooth, taut skin and a healthy immune system.
- Ricotta mousse with Pödör pistachio oil
- Kohlrabi smoothie with Pödör hempseed and pistachio oils
- Light beetroot carpaccio with Pödör pistachio oil, blackcurrant balsamico and goat cheese
- Kohlrabi cream soup recipe with coriander and pistachio oil
- Coconut balls with pistachios and double chocolate
- Baked carrot recipe with pistachio and coriander
- Avocado-lentil salad
- Hummus with beetroot and fresh vegetables
- Tomato mint salad with pistachio oil
- Raspberry panna cotta with pistachio oil
- Roqefort chicken breast and green pea puree with pistachio oil
- Salmon and beetroot mousse with pistachio oil
- Steamed fish and asparagus bundle recipe