The popular fruit vinegar from all things good in pears
In fall when the pears hang fat and red-cheeked on the trees, the time begins for Pödör to think about pear vinegar. Pödör uses only selected, ripe fruit for it so as to achieve an unmistakable pear taste. The aroma of this pear vinegar is completely natural and consistently without any additives so that the natural flavor is not adulterated. The vinegar matures for many months in wooden casks which guarantees an exclusive taste experience. Do not concern yourself with any residue at the bottom of the bottle. It is completely natural and actually a sign of pure quality.
Pear vinegar contains, just like all fruit vinegars, many substances which were present in the original fruit. Vitamins A, B and C remain in the end product even after the fermentation process and they support the immune system from within. The acetic acid in pear vinegar helps break down carbohydrates and fats during the process of digestion. The anti-bacterial effect of pear vinegar comes into effect in many parts of the body such as the stomach and the gut as well as in the mouth where it reduces unpleasant bad breath.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Austria
Uses for pear vinegar
Fruit plays the main role in the fruity vinegars from Pödör! That is why it is no wonder that their pear vinegar tastes so wonderfully fruity. The freshness of the pears gains an additional nutty nuance which develops during the natural fermentation process. Pear vinegar is the ideal accompaniment for any kind of salad including oak leaf salad, radishes and spinach where it can unfold its full flavor. Salad oils that harmonize well with pear vinegar are sunflower oil and pumpkin seed oil. Try pear vinegar for something other than classic salads. Try it for example dripped over fresh avocado!
- Egg salad with Pödör flaxseed oil mayonnaise
- Home-made Pödör Flax Seed Oil mayonnaise
- Pödör egg and broccoli salad with Pödör pine nut oil and Pödör pear vinegar
- Cabbage salad with Pödör organic argan oil and Pödör pear vinegar
- Cabbage salad with Pödör Argan oil and Pödör Pear Vinegar
- Grilled heart salad with gorgonzola cheese
- Omega-3 mayonnaise with sesame seed and flaxseed oils
- Sabayon with flaxseed oil
- Lettuce mix with roast tofu cubes
- Summer lentil-yoghurt salad
- Flaxseed flour omelette with spinach salad
- Lukewarm asparagus salad with tomatoes recipe
Explore more sale offers