Rapeseed oil for frying
The healthy oil for everyday use
100% pure, hot pressed rape seed oil. Characterized by a high smoking point,
it is eminently suitable for frying at high temperatures and in a deep fat fryer as it can be heated to as high as 200 C.
100% oil from rapeseed.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids6g
Monounsaturated fatty acids63g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids31g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts or sesame seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Keep it in a cool, dry place away from the sun.
Storage time: 24 months unopened; 12 months after opening.
Country of origin: Austria
- Chicken breast salad with porcini pesto
- Warm goat cheese with salami peperoncini pesto
- Oven baked potatoes with bacon mayonnaise
- Tuna salad with watercress oil recipe
- Baked Brussel sprouts and orange salad recipe
- Frankfurt soup recipe
- Cauliflower cream soup with roasted buckwheat recipe
- Potato dish with leek recipe
- Tenderloin with piquant hazelnut sauce recipe
- Home made liver cream recipe
- Mushroom salad with yogurt dressing recipe
- Couscous with grapes and chicken recipe
- Coated apples recipe