Pear vinegar, and reduced pear juice.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids0g
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Austria
- Chocolate tartlets with pear balsamico
- Sesame seed risotto
- Chicken breast and pear chutney
- Tuna salad with watercress oil recipe
- Egg salad with yoghurt recipe
- Home made liver cream recipe
- Cucumber salad with sesame seeds and honey recipe
- Summer fruit shake recipe
- Grilled chicken - pineapple salad recipe
- Chicken and asparagus salad
- Broccoli and yoghurt salad
- Orange sabayon with macadamia nut oil recipe