Balsamic vinegar from the very best pears
Do you like pears? Then you will love the 100 percent natural pear balsamic vinegar from Pödör! Only the ripest pears of the highest quality find their way into the wooden casks from Pödör and we guarantee they are not joined by any additives. That makes this pear balsamic vinegar so special in taste. The natural fruity taste is a priority for Pödör and that is why only hand-picked pears are processed. You can taste that! Store your pear balsamic vinegar tightly closed away from any sources of light.
That way you can enjoy its full flavor until the very last drop. Do not be concerned about any residue at the bottom of the bottle. This is a sign of its natural quality. As in any balsamic vinegar this precious pear balsamico from Pödör contains a number of valuable substances. These in combination with the fiber, vitamins and mineral substances in the pears are not only a delight to our palate but are also good for our health.
Pear vinegar, and reduced pear juice.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids0g
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Austria
Uses for pear balsamicO
Fruit with a full fruity taste is a priority for Pödör. You can taste that in the pear vinegar right from the first drop. That the full-bodied taste of pears harmonizes ideally with many foods and culinary creations can then be no surprise. Soups or barbecued goods are jazzed up with just a few drops of this tasty specialty. It goes without saying that used in a classic way over salads or in salad dressings pear balsamic vinegar is excellent. A true taste explosion is pear balsamic vinegar from Pödör combined with mature cheese. Serve this balsamic vinegar with your next cheeseboard or drip it directly over the cheese. Combined with this dairy product the sweet and sour aroma of the vinegar unfolds wonderfully. Our tip: Drip a few drops of pear balsamic vinegar over a simple noodle dish. The delicious, full-bodied taste will impress you.
- Banana smoothie with Pödör flaxseed oil and apricot seed oil
- Spinach smoothie with Pödör camelina and apricot seed oils
- Breakfast with apricot seed oil and yogurt muesli
- Pear smoothie with macadamia oil recipe
- Orange sabayon with macadamia nut oil recipe
- Grilled chicken - pineapple salad recipe
- Summer fruit shake recipe
- Home made liver cream recipe
- Tuna salad with watercress oil recipe
- Chicken breast and pear chutney
- Chocolate tartlets with pear balsamico
- Pödör green smoothie with Pödör Flaxseed and Zweigelt Grape seed oils
- Pödör pumpkin cream soup with Pödör Pumpkin Seed Oil
Explore more sale offers