Sour cherry vinegar and reduced sour cherry juice.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids0g
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Austria
- Baked beetroot-fennel salad recipe
- Triple sour cherry biscuit balls recipe
- Chocolate-sour cherry mousse recipe
- Mushroom salad with yogurt dressing recipe
- Cherry fennel salad recipe
- Roasted duck leg with braised red cabbage
- Blue grape jelly with chia seeds recipe