Creamy delicacy with a fruity flavor
There are many reasons to use the fine apple balsamic vinegar crema from Pödör. For instance, there are the tasty apples, the inimitable creamy consistency, and the many dishes that can be prepared with it not to mention the 100 percent security that only the best ingredients were used in its production. As you can see apple balsamic vinegar crema that has matured in wooden casks is convincing for a number of reasons. The most important one is probably the intensive, fruity taste of apples. We are sure that in the end the unmistakable aroma will win you over.
With the many years of experience that Pödör has it is no wonder that in the end only the very best end product makes its way into the shop for our customers. Apple balsamic vinegar is, to paraphrase an old proverb, balsam for the soul and for the palate. The best substances from fresh apples combined with the low acidity of the balsamic vinegar are not only good for the body but combined with delicious foods are also good for the soul. They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and many satisfied Pödör customers have fell in love with the apple balsamico crema.
Apple vinegar and reduced apple juice.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids< 0,1g
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Germany
Uses for apple balsamico crema
Apple balsamic vinegar crema from Pödör is a creamy companion for a number of dishes and it is a true highlight especially in light cuisine. Caprese made from meaty tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella and some drops of apple balsamic vinegar crema is a meal for true gourmets. Very Italian!
Whoever likes to use the creamy apple balsamic vinegar in sweet dishes should try enhancing the next parfait with it. In breakfast muesli, millet gruel, or in fruity smoothies apple balsamic vinegar crema flavors wonderfully and brings variety into your meals. Soups and salad creations only gain that extra something with the addition of apple balsamic vinegar crema from Pödör.
- Strawberry sprinkled with apple balsamico crema
- Pödör cinnamon parfait with Pödör poppy seed oil and apple balsamico
- Baked pear with poppy seed oil recipe
- Heart-friendly smoothie recipe
- Millet porridge recipe with argan oil
- Strawberries with sweet hazelnut mayonnaise
- Strawberry-poppyseed yoghurt parfait
- Plum and poppy seed crumble recipe
- Avocado chocolate pudding with peanut oil recipe
- Warm liver and pear sandwich recipe
- Oven fried fish in breadcrumbs with celery root- walnut oil puree
- Strawberry yoghurt cream recipe
- Poached pear with hazelnut oil- chocolate sauce recipe
Explore more sale offers