Organic sesame oil, cold-pressed
Handcrafted products made with care and years of experience
- 100% natural, pure
- Made from the first pressing, unfiltered
- Vegan, gluten-free
- Guaranteed 100% freshness
Sesame is one of the world’s oldest oil plant. The oil is particularly appreciated for high-quality fats. It’s characterized by its light yellow color, typical fragrance of sesame and its fresh aroma. It’s often used for Asian dishes.
The biological sesame oil from Pödör is obtained from the white seed of the sesame. The harvest is still done manually. This is the only way that guarantees the correct maturity of the seeds used for pressing.
100% oil from organic sesame seed.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids13g
Monounsaturated fatty acids42g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids45g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts or peanuts seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Unopened it can be stored for 18 months in a cold, dry space protected from sunshine. The exact expiry date is displayed on the bottle.
After opening, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 months, so that its valuable vitamins, trace elements and minerals do not lose their high quality.
It is an unfiltered oil, so best to shake it up before consumption.
Country of origin: Austria
Uses for sesame oil
Its pleasant aroma lends common foodstuffs such as rice, noodles or vegetarian dishes an exotic flavor. It harmonizes perfectly with raw or steamed vegetables (especially with beetroot and spinach); can be used for enhancing and flavoring soups (e.g. vegetable soup, tomato soup) and sauces as well as in vegetable salads and fruit salads.
- Home-made sesame oil mayonnaise
- Sandwich cream with capers and sesame seeds
- Marinated mung bean sprouts with chili
- Tom Kha Gai soup with curry
- Steamed eggs with radish salad
- Chinese chicken salad with crispy wontons
- Omega-3 mayonnaise with sesame seed and flaxseed oils
- Asian sesame chicken
- Sesame seed oil ajo blanco
- String bean salad with blackcurrant
- Mexican salad with chia oil
- Eggplant with sesame seeds recipe
- Curry carrot cream recipe