Dark and fruity balsamic vinegar
There are many reasons to use the blackcurrant balsamic vinegar from Pödör. For instance its typical, intensively fruity taste. Or the wonderful fact that it is fermented only from the very best hand-picked blackcurrants. The many years of experience at Pödör are not even worth mentioning because you know that already, just as you know that the blackcurrant balsamic vinegar is matured in wooden casks. Trust in the great care that Pödör takes during production and their 100 percent natural ingredients.
Store your blackcurrant balsamic vinegar tightly closed and away from light sources. Do that and nothing will stand in your way of enjoyment right down to the last drop. Blackcurrant balsamic vinegar has very low levels of saturated fatty acids and a low content of sodium. That is why it is said that it has a cholesterol reducing effect and that it increases heart health. Regularly drip some blackcurrant balsamic vinegar over tasty salads – your palate will thank you for it!
Blackcurrant vinegar, reduced blackcurrant juice and honey (1%).
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids0g
The vinegar should be stored in a place protected from light, sealed hermetically. Under these conditions it has a virtually indefinite shelf life.
The sediment at the bottom of the bottle is natural, not a sign of poor quality.
An unfiltered, undiluted fruit vinegar, so shake it before use!
Country of origin: Germany
Uses for blackcurrant balsamic vinegar
Blackcurrant balsamic vinegar from Pödör is a high quality, tasty companion in your kitchen. Whether on leafy salads, fresh fruit or served with cakes the intensive sweet and sour aroma of blackcurrant balsamic vinegar harmonizes with many delicious foods.
Drinks are also rapidly enhanced with blackcurrant balsamic vinegar and turned into something very special. Just mix a few drops of this black delicacy into fruit juices or fruit teas. Especially in summer Pödör customers love to mix blackcurrant balsamic vinegar with mineral water. One tablespoon mixed with 400 to 500 milliliters of water makes a wonderfully refreshing summer drink. Our tip: Surprise your guests at your next dinner party with a very special aperitif by mixing a few drops of blackcurrant balsamic vinegar into a glass of Prosecco or other sparkling wine.
- Muffin made with poppy seed oil, with forest fruit custard
- Ricotta mousse with Pödör pistachio oil
- Crêpe Suzette with Pödör hazelnut oil and caramelized strawberries
- Light beetroot carpaccio with Pödör pistachio oil, blackcurrant balsamico and goat cheese
- Gluten free Crêpe Suzette with Pödör Hazelnut Oil
- Gluten free Crêpe Suzette with Pödör Peanut Oil
- Chocolate chia smoothie recipe
- Chia pudding recipe - in 5 minutes
- Fruit salad with poppy seed oil recipe
- Blueberry smoothie with poppy seed oil
- Fruit rice pudding
- Fruit yoghurt ice cream with carrot sticks
- Rhubarb strawberry cream soup with macadamia nut oil
Explore more sale offers