Pumpkin seed oil, zalariz, cold-pressed
Handcrafted products made with care and years of experience
- 100% natural, pure
- Made from the first pressing, unfiltered
- Vegan, gluten-free
- Guaranteed 100% freshness
The dark green taste of fall
It is not only an excellent condiment for salads, scrambled eggs and sweets it also has great merits as far as health is concerned. The valuable lipids in the pumpkin seeds are transferred directly into this deep green oil when it is cold-pressed by Pödör.
It might be interesting to know that for Zalariz pumpkin seed oil Pödör needs around 30 pumpkins or 2.5 kg of pumpkin seeds per liter of oil.
100% oil from pumpkin seed.
Average nutrition value
100 g contain on average:
Saturated fatty acids17,1g
Monounsaturated fatty acids33,9g
Polyunsaturated fatty acids48,6g
May contain walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts or sesame seeds in traces!
Omega fatty acids
Unopened it can be stored for 18 months in a cold, dry space protected from sunshine. The exact expiry date is displayed on the bottle.
After opening, it is recommended to use it within 3-4 months, so that its valuable vitamins, trace elements and minerals do not lose their high quality.
It is an unfiltered oil, so best to shake it up before consumption.
Country of origin: Austria
- Chicken veggie wok with pumpkinseed oil
- Kale omelette with pumpkinseed oil recipe
- Pödör Steyermark Ring cake with pumpkinseed oil
- Fried eggs with Pödör Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Home-made pumpkinseed spread
- Pödör pumpkin cream soup with Pödör Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Home-made pumpkin seed oil mayonnaise
- Pödör potato salad with home made Pödör Pumpkin Seed Oil mayonnaise
- Pumpkin seed oil vinaigrette
- Chocolate mousse with styrian pumpkin seed oil and wasabi pumpkin seeds
- Performance enhancing smoothie
- Cheese and apple salad with pumpkinseed oil
- Wild garlic and cheese spaghetti recipe